Bre. 20. Witch. Oh So Queer! White. Fanenby (she or they). Stylist-in-training. Somehow Texan. Poet. Artist. Coffee lover. Penpal. Forever changing my hair. Doesn't know how to write one of these things. My witch blog is witchwitchyoureabitch.tumblr.comPlease always tell me if you need something tagged. I try to tag for more common triggers but will always tag if asked.
"what are you going to do with a degree in english?" follow you around and whisper "the love song of j alfred prufrock" in your ear when you go on dates
But think about this:
- a witch who does knot magic braiding spells into her hair
- or tying it into his tie or shoelaces
- a witch who does technomagic putting a reminder on their phone that contains a good luck charm
- a kitchen witch making a memory spell in pancakes to help their kids learn and retain stuff from school
- an enchanter/ress putting anti-bullying pins on their childs’ backpack
- a musicwitch humming happiness charms all day long
ferguson rly teaches a lesson in the lengths police will go to protect each other and white supremacy. they’d rather do all this than arrest one man.
because he is a cop, and he’s white.
they ‘have each other’s backs’ so doggedly and determinedly that they would sacrifice a town of black people for one white cop